Get WILD with us on May 15th! Women Inspiring Leadership Development (WILD) is a new Boulder Startup Week Track that gets real about relevant issues and pushes past passé dialogue to exchange powerful ideas, share experiences and gain practical, actionable advice.
WILD @ BSW is presented by the WILD Council, a volunteer network of experienced business women with a mission to positively impact the trajectory of tomorrow’s leaders – shattering ceilings, breaking molds and challenging the gender status-quo to forge brighter futures for women in business and leadership.
Join us at the Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art for a packed day of WILD sessions from 11-4p that showcase women’s diversity power, leadership impact, startup success and mentoring muscle. Happy hour reception will follow.
EVERYONE is welcome – WILD women of Boulder AND those that support equity, diversity and inclusion. Men … that means you can come too!
Sessions highlights …
- #Metoo’s Hidden Opportunities: Unleash Brilliance and Drive Company Growth
In this fun, interactive workshop, discuss bro-culture and #MeToo issues in a comfortable, supportive environment. Tackle the language and behaviors that are counterproductive to growth and performance. Walk away with simple, empowering tools to know when (and how) to speak up in the workplace. All who want the best for and from their teams should attend.
- She LEADS – Kaleidoscope View on Leadership
Lead from your strengths, not from stereotypes. Several WILD women in a various leadership roles share their unique perspectives on leadership, lessons learned and ways all of us can “lead up” to our potential.
- W.E. LEAP – Women Entrepreneurs Share Lessons on Leaping into New Ventures
Women entrepreneurs get real about what to prepare for, what holds people back, and when is the right time to start a new venture. Come hone your thinking by hearing insights from those that have “been there – done that.” Attendees can assess their own LEAP readiness based on the advice and tips shared by panelists.
- WILD Mentoring 2.0 – Cultivating Connections that Count.
Learn strategies to find a good mentor and be a good mentor. Gain practical tips and honest insights on who to approach, what to ask for, managing expectations, cultivating a relationship that moves beyond cursory mentoring activities to finding (or become) an active advisor and career champion.
Speakers include …
- Jane Miller, CEO of Lily’s Sweets
- Carolina Fryer, Managing Director at Mission Field
- Madeleine Pollak and Julie Imig, Partners at Times Three
- Leslie Na, Founder of TruthBomb
- Shail Mehta, CEO and Co-Founder, The Last Gameboard
- Sherrisse Hawkins, CEO and Co-Founder of PageDip
- Micah Mador, Engagement Manager at Foundry Group
- Jean Ginzberg, Founder of Ginball Digital Marketing
- Alicia Hines, Founder of The Doyenne Project and Associate Insights Manager at Mindsight