The Building Healthy Organizations track is about navigating the challenges behind bringing humans together to make a company that works.
Topics covered will range from leadership to company culture to building a team to how coaching can support leader and organizations in their growth.
Our aim was bring both current company leaders and organizational development experts together to offer a rich, broad perspective on the challenges and opportunities in organizational growth.
The Building Healthy Organizations track is led by Todd Emaus. As both the founder of a startup and now a founder coach, he understands what it takes to build a strong organization and keep it that way.
If creating a high-performing, impactful organization is important to you and your team, then look out for:
- A series of Behind the Scenes panels with local startup founders that will offer a glimpse into what it’s really like to lead a growing organization.
- Josh Allan Dykstra, TEDx speaker and author, will share his unique approach to work and company culture that not only creates drastically more productivity but also healing in our world.
- An opportunity to learn about the impact of coaching in building effective organizations. Plus, three sessions on Thursday, May 16th to experience the impact of coaching yourself. Simply bring a current challenge or opportunity to get coached live by a master coach.
- And if coaching, isn’t your thing, then bring a current challenge to the Biomimicry Flow Lab (Tuesday, May 14th) for a fascinating look at how nature’s evolutionary lessons can help you see new approaches.
- And many more powerful sessions to help you build an effective, healthy organization.
We’ll look forward to seeing you at Boulder Startup Week 2019. Check out our complete schedule here!
Todd Emaus & the Building Healthy Organizations track