We’re really excited to have Trueffect as a first time sponsor of Boulder Startup Week! In fact, Trueffect views this sponsorship as such a win for the company that they’ve beaten us to the blogging punch The Trueffect blog post regarding their sponsorship of BSW2016 is here.
Trueffect builds solutions that help companies gain control of their valuable customer data and leverage that data to develop more meaningful, trusted relationships. The Trueffect SaaS platform is an end-to-end system that enables brands to connect directly with customers and prospects via multiple digital channels by integrating tracking and messaging into the Brand’s own web domain. The Trueffect solution provides performance marketers clear control and efficient utilization of their hard-won data assets. The company aspires to become the leading independent alternative for companies to mobilize and control their most strategic asset—their customer data.
“Our purpose as a company is to enable the creation of lasting and meaningful relationships,” said Alex Yoder, Trueffect CEO. “Thus, relationships with our customers, employees and the community are an extension of that vision, which is why we believe sponsoring Boulder Startup Week and other community events is so important.”
Speed and customer focus are core elements of the Trueffect culture. The entire team focuses on rapid iteration, collaboration and agile execution in all facets of the business. Trueffect is taking this approach and applying it to solving the next big marketing problem, which is enabling marketers to apply performance-based marketing solutions across their digital channels.
The team is aggressively building out its technology, R&D and product functions to address this strategy, which means every hire counts! Trueffect is really excited by their most recent additions:
● Sonu Kansal, VP of Product, brings nearly 20 years of experience in technology, with ten of those years as a handson, Clevel executive driving hiring, product vision, product development, engineering, architecture and operations. Sonu has run and sold his own startup and spends his free time as a mentor at Techstars.
● Dave Witonsky, VP of Engineering, brings over 20 years of experience leading and growing engineering organizations to achieve extraordinary outcomes. He has a strong background in mobile development, enterprise software, and SoftwareasaService (SaaS) platform architectures.
● Tenzin Tashi, Senior Software Engineer, is an experienced technology leader and developer of big data infrastructure and large scale distributed systems. Previously, Tenzin lead design and development of highly available, high load and high throughput distributed applications, typically dealing with billions of transactions per day.
Trueffect will be out in force for BSW2016:
● Eric Rosenfeld, CTO, will be at the CTO Mentor Dinner on Tuesday 5/17, 6pm @ The Med
● Eric is participating in the Mentor Community Office Hours on Wednesday 5/18, 9am @ EFCO / Commfound
● A bunch of us will be at the AdTech Happy Hour on Wednesday 5/18, 5pm @ Sanitas Brewing Company
● Sonu & Eric will be at the Techstars Boulder Demo Night on Wednesday 5/18, 7pm @ Boulder Theater
● Dave will be leading up our team at the Job Fair on Thursday 5/19, 11am @ Spark Haus at Boulder Theater
● Eric is speaking on ‘Staying Alive with DevOps‘ on Friday 5/20, 3pm @ Applied Trust
Welcome Trueffect to the Boulder Startup Week family!