All events at Boulder Startup Week are to make our attendees have a great experience. Conferences often have the problem of “selling the stage” and we are firmly against that. All events at BSW should do their best to meet the following rules.
- Have fun. We do this because we love Boulder and want to make sure the startup community here is cohesive and thriving.
- No pitches. Push speakers to teach through stories but not just promote. We are not here to market, we are here to better the community.
- All event names should be free from company names. “Trends and Hands On Testing in VR Technology” is a great title. “CompanyX Is Awesome” isn’t great. Use the description to describe the company / speakers but the title of the event needs to describe what the attendee will learn / get out of it.
- Track Captain should not speak in their own track.
- All organizers and speakers must abide by the Code of Conduct